google.com, pub-4463568760334080, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Understanding Proper Nouns



Understanding Proper Nouns

understanding of proper noun
 اسم معرفہ کے مزید مثالیں سمجھتے ہیں. 


  • Amir is a wonderful player.
  • He plays for Mohan Bagan.
  • He was born in Jharkhand.
  • He moved to Kolkata when he was young
  • Robin Uthapa plays for KKR.
  • Michael Clarke is his mentor.
  • He has a house across the Ganga River.
  • His friend Arman accompanies him.
  • She is a fan of Chenai Super Kings.
  •  Film Sholay is the grand film of India.
  • He has a horse named Chetak.
  •  My name is Hussain.
  • Her name is Sofie.
  • Come Khalid, let us go for a walk.
  • Hello Mahesh! Will you play with me?
  • My cousin lives in Delhi.
  • These bears are from Himalaya. 
  • Albert Einstein was born in Germany


    Some Proper Noun list.



The days of the week and the months of the year are proper nouns.
دن اور مہینوں کے نام اسم معرفہ ہوتے ہیں.
Example Sentences
1.     Every Sunday is a holiday.
2.  Holi comes in the month of March.

3.  My sister was born in March month.

4.  Samar goes for swimming classes every Friday.
5.  Elections are held in the month of May
6.  We play cricket every Tuesday. 
7.  Puja is celebrated in West Bengal every October.
 8.  He goes for a walk by the river every Monday.
 

The names of festivals and some special days are proper nouns.

 تہواروں اور کچھ مخصوس دن اسم معرفہ ہوتے ہیں. 
Example Sentences
1.    Idd is my favourite festival.

2.    My mother likes Mother’s Day.

3.    We will celebrate New Year’s Eve.
4.    Republic Day is the grand independence day of India. 

The names of buildings, mountains, rivers and seas are also proper nouns.

مکان، پہاڑ، ندیاں،اور سمندروں کے نام اسم معرفہ ہوتے ہیں.
Example Sentences
1.      I have seen the Gate way of India.
2.      Last year we visited the Niagara Falls.
3.      Many people  have climber the Mount Everest.
4.      River Nile is very long.
5.      I visited the Taj Mahal in India.

Let see some more examples of proper noun.

 اسم معرفہ کے مزید مثالیں دیکھتے ہیں. 
  • I live in Kolkata since my birth.
  • She failed to get job in Staff Selection Commission.
  • I saw Titanic movie first time in cinema hall.
  • My final exams will start on Monday.
  • We will go abroad in March.
  • I read in Monu Memorial Institution.
  • I got gold medal for Kabaddi.
  • I like Doraemon cartoon very much.
  • Mamata Banerjee is the chief minister of India.
  • Amaresh Majumdar is my class teacher.
  • My Principal name is Rakesh Sharma.
  • I bought a sports car from Mahindra.
  • I bought a camera of Sony
  • I was born in 1983.
  • I can easily talk in English.
  • I was travelling in Rajdhani Express with my friends.
  • I went to Jharkhand last year.
  • I saw the Qutub Minar in scenery only.
  • Today I saw Hemant Sarkar of my company in a meeting.
  • I like movies of the 70's.
  • I read this news in the Times of India.
  • My elder brother works for the New York Times.

Proper Noun Exercises

اسم معرفہ کے مشق
  1. She has a German Shepherd dog.
  2. The Ganga is one of the world’s longest rivers.
  3. Is Google one of the world’s richest companies?
  4. I told him not to bring chips, but he brought a bag of Kurkure.
  5. I bought them a six pack of Blue Moon, but they said they don’t drink beer.
  6. Video game consoles are so expensive, but I really want to buy a PlayStation.
  7. I want to move to a new country, possibly Canada.
  8. Was Professor Bhadra your professor for history?
  9. Cricket is the only game we ever plays nowadays.
  10. The Indian Ocean is the world’s biggest and oldest ocean.
  11. To Blue Mountain was my favorite book in high school.
  12. I met Nadim at a party, he’s not a very nice person
  13. I’d like you to meet my friend Deepak.
  14. My second grade teacher was Mrs. Wasim.
  15. We went to Adam's Furniture and bought a new couch to replace our old one.
  16. Do you think the KKR will win the game?
  17. I’m flying first-class on Emirate Airlines.
  18. My best friend moved to Delhi to study.
  19. When the Titanic sank, the captain went down with the ship.
  20. I finally decided to buy a smartphone, but I’m torn between Samsung.
  21. I’ve always wanted to live in a big city like Bangalore.


Learn more Grammar


Parts of Speech

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post